AIM
ecoclock

[H] - Sadistic Shadows [H] - Sadistic Shadows

Reminds me of Atmosphere.

I don't know if you've ever heard them, but your voice, lyrics, and sound all remind me of them. Oh well, onto the actual review. I like your style, I like it a lot. Your beat is great, your voice sounds cool, and your flow is pretty damn good. What really puts this rap together is that it's actually rather intelligent. I hope you go somewhere with this. All I can say is to keep practicing, and who knows what can happen.

HeIsAlive responds:

Thank man, love the review.

Im going to be releasing a lot more songs real soon, studio quality, you should keep an eye out for them and tell me what you think about them when they finally drop.

Flying High TBC Flying High TBC

Wow

This is one of my favorite songs, period... I agree with thec rest of the reviewers, why don't you go pro? I think Simon Cowell lives in London...

And I like this guy's idea of nick names. Max Mayhem and Oli Slick!

MathcoreMathcore responds:

Err the reason is that their's easily a thousand bands in our area alone and it's not always down to the quality of the band which decides who makes it - there are so many other forces in the music industry that make it so unpredictable.

Although being good often helps :)
Thanks

Morals (Who Needs 'Em?) Morals (Who Needs 'Em?)

Yeah, I hate 'em too.

Morals, that is. I absolutely love this song, every part of it was amazing, start to finish.

5/5

10/10

Download

Favorite

And I know I'm not supposed to do this, but:

To the guy below me, SHUTUP! The singing was the second best part of the song, next to the lead guitar.

MathcoreMathcore responds:

Well said! And thanks for being the first to use one of our songs in a flash!