AIM
ecoclock

Meet'N'Fuck: Ocean Cruise Meet'N'Fuck: Ocean Cruise

Hentai? Yes please

This was just as good as all the rest(maybe even a bit better), even though Nick Sanders looks like a girl. Keep 'em coming!

SketchIt! SketchIt!

Okay sketch game.

While there are many similar Paint games on Newgrounds, there is always some room for more. This was an OK game. The canvas could have been a bit bigger, and you could have added a few more options, like an eraser and airbrush.

coocooletmoi responds:

Airbrush? What is an airbrush?

Thanks!

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Congratulations.

You have created the perfect game. Rarely these days do I ever give a submission a 10, for I never seem to view a submission as absolutely perfect. You, however, have made just that: a perfect submission. Extra points for being the first to utilize this facny new "medal" system. I just NEED to get Kitty Litter. The actual game was satisfyingly challenging, and while VERY hard (goddammit Mindchamber!) was fun to play and had great replay value. The game had novelty presentation with a nice add-on of a walkthrough, and mini-games to keep us entertained when the main game starts to deprecate in value. I commend you for making such a great game. Rarely does Newgrounds see such a boon to the Portal as this.

Anarchistificationer Anarchistificationer

Kyaztro, you are a bloody genius!

That was awesome! It was original, funny as hell, and creative! I loved it all, from the beginning where you had to shoot smileys, to the. End where you play a platformer. Insane!

Gravity Pong (Game) Gravity Pong (Game)

Hmmm...

Its a pong game. Nothing special, but the flip-flop adds something, something that I just can't put my finger on. Well, its Pong, and any Pong game is fun, so 5 stars for that, but its way too hard, so minus one point for that.

OVERALL:

Art: 0/10 (no, duh!)

Fun: 6/100

Difficulty: 3/10

SorrowFoxHound responds:

If you think thats hard try it on hard mode. XD It's impossiable!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

NO, NO, NO

I love the game, great art, great programming, but just too hard.

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

9300th review

w00t!

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Amazing

Great, immersing game, I really don't have anything to say.

Other than this. 300th review!