AIM
ecoclock

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Meh.

Yeah, it was funny-- very funny-- but it was way too inane. Still pretty good for what must have been a thirty second short. Not good enough, however, to stay on the front page for over a month.

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

"HE FINKS HE CAN SPITSHINE VECRO SHOES!"

That was seriously epic. I can't think of anything that could've been improved. Keep 'em coming Johnny.

Barbershop Quartet... Barbershop Quartet...

Wait...

What happened to the fourth singer? o.O

Regardless, a very good submission. I tip my hat to you guys, you never quite seem to run out of ideas. This one was as original as ever. I'm a huge fan of C&H, keep 'em coming.

The Shape N' Shape Collab The Shape N' Shape Collab

Could've been much better.

This had the potential to be great. There were a lot of funny parts, some great references(I don't know what yours was from, but something tells me either Princess Bride or Zorro), but in the end you let too much bad work slip by, and it lowered the quality of the collab by a lot. Overall, however, a job well done.

sumidiotdude responds:

Thanks for the review. Mine is from the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail, I did not like the movie itself but I figured enough people knew the movie to recognize the quote.

I agree some parts were better than other too, my favorites were by Gustavos and SalamiDragon. Anyway, thanks for the review, it is much appreciated.

I'll Sue Ya! I'll Sue Ya!

Worthy of Weird Al.

Ahahaha, I've been obsessed with this song as of late, and seei ng a vid for it warmed my heart. Good job, I hope you make more of these.

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

3 words-

I LOVE YOU.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

AWESOME

That was great. The menus were beautifully drawn, and the scene select was a nice touch. Although I didn't get a lot of the jokes, considering I haven't played SF, it was still funny as hell. And Ego's pound cake scene was just too much.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

I went to the end without turning gay

Howeverm I did not go to the end without laughing. This was an amazing parody of the Ultimate Showdown. The graphics were great, the lyrics were innovative and creative, and the lesbo orgy was hot. Nice flash man.

nega fight nega fight

BLEHEH

Bad quality, bad choreography, and subpar animation. To top it all off, it's fucking Pivot. You're lucky it was of such epicness, or it would be blammed.

m103904 responds:

lol im still learning flash

Snow Wars Introduction Snow Wars Introduction

Original, funny, but...

I just hate seeing video submisions on NG. It makes it even worse that you seemed to have done the tiniest amout posssible, a marginally small amount of this, in flash. So -2 right off the bat. The video was very funny however. The humor was a little corny, but the good kind of corny, the kind that makes you laugh. This was also very original, very Star Wars-esque, with a kinda proud Call of Duty feel to it. You managed to ceep your own vibe to it, which made it that much better. I was pissed to see that there was no fight scene, but I understand you have to break it up due to the video embeds. Well, an overall nice job. I hope to see Snow Wars 2 out soon.

Fro responds:

Thanks a lot for your review. Thanks for still giving it an honest review even though you don't live video submissions on newgrounds.

Perhaps I will attempt to put more flash into my future submissions that include video even if it's just more of an intro or credits or something like that.

Anyway, great review thank you very much.